- Exclusive License Agreement
- Software – End-User License Agreement
- Letter to Industry on Licensing Terms
Georgia Tech encourages sponsored research support from commercial organizations. Researchers collaborate with industry sponsors to develop research proposals in response to company requests for proposals (RFPs). Industry funding can be used to fund researcher salaries or purchase laboratory equipment and supplies. Relationships established with industry partners often lead to employment opportunities for students associated with such research projects. The links below are agreements used in setting up these funding mechanisms.
- Basic Research Agreement
- Applied Research Agreement
- Demonstration Agreement
- Specialized Testing Services Agreement
- International Basic Research Master Agreement
- International Basic Research Project Agreement
- Letter to Industry on Sponsored Research
When proprietary information must be exchanged in order for Georgia Tech and an outside partner to determine whether to enter into a contract, a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is used to outline the terms under which the proprietary information shall be exchanged. The Office of Industry Engagement can negotiate and execute these agreements and facilitate the process.