- For resources and updates related to the Coronavirus and operations of the Office of Industry Engagement, visit https://industry.gatech.edu/coronavirus.
This page has been set up to provide updates related to the Office of Industry Engagement in response to COVID-19.
Last Updated: March 31, 2020
Processes have been put in place for the Office of Industry Engagement Contracting Officers, Licensing Associates, and other supporting staff to carry out all critical Research Administration functions (e.g. proposal submission, award acceptance, patent filings) at times when working remotely becomes necessary.
As directed by President Cabrera, telework started during the week of March 16, 2020. You may continue to contact Industry Engagement staff members by phone using their regular phone numbers or by e-mail.
Please note that it is more important than ever to give the Contracting Officer sufficient time to review your proposal and its supporting documentation.
USG and Georgia Tech: Useful Resources
- Georgia Tech's "Monitoring Coronavirus" Webpage
- University System of Georgia - Coronavirus Updates
- Research Ramp Down Plan - Notice from Dr. Abdallah 3/17/2020
- Georgia Tech's Research Continuity Guidance (Research/EVPR Website)
- Georgia Tech's Instructional Continuity Plan (Provost Website)
- Georgia Tech Non-Closure Emergency Leave Procedures Human Resources posted 3/26/2020 NEW
NOTE: Some agency/sponsor flexibilities on charging salaries rely on Institute (Georgia Tech) policy. Refer to Georgia Tech Non-Closure Emergency Leave Procedures posted by Human Resources on March 26, 2020.