From power generation to microsystems to bioengineering, Georgia Tech is consistently at the cutting edge of applying research to electrical and computer engineering applications.
Our influence is found in the fields of computing, medicine, energy, and communications—from shaping consumer and industrial devices and how they talk to each other, to the security of the Internet of Things.
Contact us today to learn more about how to tap into Georgia Tech’s expertise and wealth of innovation.
Industry is encouraged to partner with Georgia Tech in the field of electrical and computer engineering. Our industry partner programs have been established to:
- Maintain research focus on our industry partner needs
- Efficiently transfer research results to our corporate partners
- Promote strong relationships between industry and faculty/students
- Provide industry partners with an avenue to support students, faculty, and academic programs
- Identify the best student recruiting programs to meet your hiring needs
- Offer opportunities for student co-op and internship experiences at your company