Georgia Tech researchers submit proposals for industry-sponsored research via the Office of Industry Engagement.
If the sponsoring company accepts the proposal, we negotiate the agreement terms and conditions.
Below are samples of these agreements.
Agreements with U.S. Companies
These samples illustrate the straightforward intellectual property (IP) terms offered under Georgia Tech’s “Contract Continuum.”
- Basic Research: Explore fundamental challenges in a technical area
- Applied Research: Identify solutions to real-world challenges
- Demonstration: Improve an existing technology
- Specialized Testing: Test new and existing products
Agreements for International Projects
- Nondisclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
- Data Usage Agreements (DUAs) - coming soon!